Saturday, April 2, 2011

Hello from Aiden's!

So I've been looking through these blogs. I figured it's best to go through the stories of the past and get an idea of what we're up against so I can prepare myself. So while I've had Aiden pinned to the couch forcing him to watch Supernatural I've been also having him point me to the blogs of other runners. First he showed me the blogs Seeking Truth/ The Mystic of the one named Zeke Strahm. I'm not even all the way through his first blog and I think I've fallen in love <3 <3 <3. Anyways I would like to ask anyone following me to point me to other blogs that you think are a good idea for me to read into. After this I will be reading the Tutorial, and then H(a)unting and Scared. Where should I go from there? Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

As for the whole being 'one of them' thing? Yeah, It's creepy. Creepy as all get out. I think we'll manage though. We've always been a close sibling group. I don't plan on changing that anytime soon. So definitely plan on seeing more of me! :)

Peace and Love,
             ~Sam

3 comments:

  1. ...I'm sitting right beside you... you could just aks me you know?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because, silly, you're supposed to be watching the show. Now shush and watch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how I missed that sentence.

    Zeke's MY man...man. Back off.

    Hahaha...nah. Welcome to the fangirl base. :P

    ~ Branwen

    ReplyDelete