Sunday, April 10, 2011

Aiden

  Everyone left around noon today. We went and got the bushes we were gonna get. We got two blue berry bushes and two black bettye bushes. I'm going to make a little area in the side of the yard to plant them and set up a small altar to mom and dad in it as well.

So we got home and Aiden just went to his room and he's been asleep. He's been quiet and hasn't talked to any of us really. Taben's been hovering by the door. It's sad but he's the only person that we have that can completely keep an eye on Aiden since they have some mental thing going on? I have no frickin' clue.

I'm just wanting people to keep Aiden in your thoughts and all. He was pretty clingy and didn't want people leaving today. It's weird and not really like him. I hope next weekend will help him. Having people here and all. Still I'm really concerned. Keep him in your thoughts please guys?

I'm gonna go out and enjoy the weather some. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment