Thursday, April 7, 2011

Ugh! Boys!

I get back from a nice day out with Brennon. Dean and I went out to get signed up with the school (which was bust they can't do that until they have custody of us or something?) and then he took us shopping. Dean got his still video games and I got this cute little mini dress. I think it'll be perfect for the wedding and all. :)

Of course then I get home and seeing Aiden still going on about stupid stuff. >:[ You ass I will punch you when I see you. If I have to ask Kelly to do that portal thing to get me into your room I will. Seriously, I'm getting so sick of that >:(

Really man, stop it! You are such a child!

And Kell, I'm sorry they're doing this. This is how it's always been. :( Please don't let it chase you away from hanging out with us and stuff.I hate my brothers so bad right now >:[

9 comments:

  1. If Frap turns out to be related to you guys I['m going to assume every Blogger is another Bloggers sibling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wait. You meant boys in general.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No. I meant Aiden and Dean. They're still teasing me. I'm sorry.

    And I don't even know who Frap is. And He has no idea how bad it is! It's horrible when they tease me! There needs to be more girls in this house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Frap is the person who was first to comment here. That's who Frap was.

    And we only tease you because you mak it easy. And fun. Lighten up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No don't lighten up. Kick his butt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Candy, you do realize if there were more girls here you'd likely have competition for tentacle boy's affections, right?

    ReplyDelete