Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Update

I'm very lucky. I couldn't be happier with where I ended up.

Of course I'm sad. I miss my parents. I really do. But I have Aiden and I have Dean. I don't know where I'd be without the jerks. Even despite their teasing and pestering, I have them.

And this house is comforting. And it's happy. I'm happy here. And the people that live here are great. Even if one of them pops in and out randomly and doesn't exactly 'live' here. Well. two of them I guess.

I miss mommy and daddy. I will but. I keep tryin to remember that we were taught that fate lead the way and when fate said it was our time, then it was our time. And that means it must have been mom and dad's time. right?

I guess Brennon heard back from the attorney. Aiden has to go in Friday for an appointment. We all do. Well myself Dean and Aiden anyways. We were the only ones in mom and dad's wills. It's kind of scary.  Aiden was saying today that not this weekend, but the weekend after we'd have the wake. But then he was thinking about having it on the same day as his and Brennon's wedding.

Mom and dad always said they wanted to celebrate, and what better way to celebrate than with a wedding? At the same time I'm really nervous that this could make Brennon and Aiden unable to really celebrate their wedding as they should.

I'm really not sure what to say. I'm so confused. I'm a bit tiered.

And embarrassed. I still want to beat Dean and Aiden for teasing me like they did. I can't believe they told him! Augh! Boys! I swear!

7 comments:

  1. But sis, it's so cute to watch you flail and squeal when we tease yu about your silly lil' affections over someone you hardly even know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, if he didn't jump around all over the place come here and leave and....

    No. Just. Aiden you jerk! Stop it! I'll make Brennon punch you for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He won't hurt me and you know it. Besides it's fun teasing you!

    You're as smitten as a little kitten.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love ya sis.


    Even if you are into creepy tentacle boys. And, and I got a rocking idea. I'm going to contact Branwen and see what she thinks of this! I'll tell you guys as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Guys! I'm going to KILL YOU!

    Stop it, just please stop it! This is terrible!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Forgive me for intruding on this family conversation, but I can come to the wedding right?

    Please do kill them Candice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, you are more than welcom to come to the wedding. There won't be actual invitations. It's going to be a small family thing. It's mostly just all word of mouth.

    Or text on the internet, depends on your look at it.

    And she won't kill us dude. We're golden. And you know Da has my back if anyone tries to hurt me.

    Seriously though. You two need to stop hiding the sweet nothings and hook up.

    ReplyDelete