Tuesday, March 29, 2011

worried

So yesterday Aiden kinda just showed up. I don't know what happened it was kind of gross, and scary. I'm worried though cause I've been trying to call him and I haven't gotten a hold of him yet :( His cell just rings and rings and rings. If Someone at the house sees this can you please please PLEASE check on him? I see he got home and he's a light sleeper and omg I'm so worried.

Can anyone tell me what the heck is going on cause he's not telling us anything but "We'll talk this weekend" Brennon, Taben, anyone that may read this, please help?

4 comments:

  1. I'll check on him. Nothing's really up though, it's not something to be worried about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ACTUALLY something may be up, what with his prickish fueled explosion of prickishness. >:|

    ReplyDelete
  3. I said I was sorry.... You scared the fuck out of me. I'm not used to people that can pass through locked doors. I should be with Da and all but... yeah.... sorry :\

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for checking on him.

    And Screw you Aiden for chasing him off >:(

    ReplyDelete