Thursday, June 16, 2011

Sorry :(

I'm sorry I've not really said anything. I don't think anyone wants to hear a depressed girl going on about what's bothering her and stuff. Other than that it would have just been a lot of stupid school stuff. We're done with school for the summer.

My name's been officially changed also. I am now Samantha Candice Clarke! <3 Love you and miss you so much mommy. You'll always be here inside of me.

Now to the interesting stuff. And the reason I'm writing this. Since I've been out of school I've been getting up early and going and watching the morning cartoons on Nick and just relaxing by the TV. Dean and I would do it together and have fun and just be the great duo that we are. Well. Today, I slept in. Through my alarm it seems. So I woke up it was like, noon. I went downstairs and got myself some cereal and made my way to the living room to sit on the couch and rest and just eat my cereal and watch a movie or something. As I went to sit down I had to stop myself. there was some strange dude on the couch. Taben and Aiden aren't here, so it couldn't be someone they had over. I'm not sure if it's a friend of Brennon's or not. I didn't hear anything about him having them over. So I did what anyone would do. I called Brennon to ask him. Brennon was baffled. I'm kinda scared now. He's gonna come home early if he can manage. I just saw Bran's entry about Todd. This isn't Todd. Alexander. Whoever. I don't know. I'm kinda freaking out right now. What if he wakes up. He doesn't look like he's in good shape. I hope to Gods he's not dead. I didn't check to see if he's breathing. I'm hiding in my room now. This is scary. Come home soon Brennon :(

No comments:

Post a Comment